Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Corner sitting

Matthew is working hard on head control. One of things we have been working on is corner sitting. Matthew was pretty proficient at this prior to getting sick. We have back tracked a bit, but I've noticed rapid improvement in the last couple of weeks. Here's Matthew working hard!

Still working hard and smiling

Thinking a little harder

Starting to get tired.

We're also ordering a stander for Matthew so we're hoping that we will start to see improvements in Matthew's head control. This would open a whole new world for him!

8 comments:

Diane said...

He looks so good sitting there. Way to go Matthew!! Matthew will love and hate his stander. Tyler loves his stander and getting a different perspective on how things look upright, but he hates it because he has to work extra hard, especially on head control. Although it is much better now (after 2 years), he tolerates it and somewhat enjoys standing now.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Kristen said...

Wow, I really see it, he is getting stronger!

I think I always comment about his smile, but seriously, he just melts me.

Keeslermom said...

Lookin' Good!

Sherri said...

Awesome! He is so cute! I just want to kiss those cheeks :)

Lisa Christine said...

Way to go Matthew!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you have reason to hope! He looks very good here. I esp like the pillow on his lap. Consider a pillow under his bottom, too - see if it helps, or not. Barbara

Michelle said...

And what's even better is that he's obviously proud of himself - just look at that smile! He's looking great.

Oh, and I love Megan's glasses!

Gretchen said...

OMG he is just so super darling!