Saturday, December 19, 2009

Prayer request

UPDATE:

I recieved an email from Kristen this morning. They are home, and are resting. The doctors believe it was just a febrile seizure, though they did not find a reason for it. Thank you for your prayers. I'm sure Kristen will update her blog when she is able.
______________________________________
I recieved a text message late tonight from my dear friend Kristen. You may remember she is the friend of mine who updated my blog while we were in the hospital. She texted me to let me know that her precious Cayman is in the ER after having a very long seizure. It sounds as if she also has a high fever, and I don't think they have any answers yet. Would you join me in prayer for this sweet little girl and her family who are so dear to my heart? I would appreciate it!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Jill,

We will be praying for Cayman AND her mom and dad. It feels almost like we know them too from reading your blog -- especially after Kristen helped with your blog last month! Thank you for letting us know about this.

Diane said...

...praying.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Josephine said...

Oh no!!! I will definitely be praying for sweet little Cayman and her parents.

Michelle said...

Yup, you said it Jill - SEIZURES SUCK! There just isn't any nicer way to say it. We'll be praying and watching the blogs for updates. I have to admit, my first thought was - No not Cayman, she was going to be the one of the kiddos that made it through without seizures! If she has a high fever though, it may just be a febrile seizure and not part of a bigger problem. I'm going to pray very fervently that this is the case.

Thanks for letting us know!

Kristen said...

Jill, you are so good to me! You are always there for me, even when it's in the middle of the night! Thank you for that!

I love you my friend!

I posted an update.

Kristen said...

Merry Christmas Soldatke family!