- Matthew, when he is not retching, is a pretty happy little boy
- That being said, Matthew spends a good majority of his time that he is awake retching. :(
- Twice since we've been home, he has retched so hard he is throwing up blood for hours. That is no fun.
- I called his GI today and they want me to bring him to Omaha to the ER. I politely declined.
- Instead, I called and made an appointment with Matthew's primary doctor today at three. I am quite certain they will want to admit him. I will not tell you how I feel about that; or what I will tell them if they say that. I will be asking for an alternate solution. I'm pretty cheeky right now.
- Matthew's care has given me double fold the work. Between meds, percussion treatments, cough assist breathing treatments, hours of retching, and washing all the clothing and towels that goes along with catching that amount of mucous has taken up both of my days home so far.
- We are thankful that we have a nurse that comes into the home twice a week. It has (somewhat) protected my sanity. She is a god send!
One more tid bit of information before I go; did you know dirty laundry and dishes multipy quicker than bunnies? They are having a hay day at my house.
Okay that's it. Sorry there is not a lot of good news; other than we are home. I'll take that over the hospital any day.