- Genetics councelor came today to get a family history on Steve and I
- Matthew had his CT scan done
- Dr Siedel (neonatologist) rouned, nothing new except they are letting me just breastfeed him and if he doesn't feed for 5 hours, then visit with nurse practitioner about how much to feed in his NG
- Orthopedic doctor rounded; stated that he isn't worried about any of the skeletal abnormalities, and that we shouldn't be either. Told us what a special baby we have!
- Dr Puccioni (he put Matthew's shunt in) came through and said CT scan looks good. The neonatologist had origially said that he was worried about a spot in his brain that looked like it wasn't developed, but Dr. Puccioni said that this wasn't even an important structure for kids who have hydrocephalus, that "it's not even needed". He said "nothing to worry about".
- I accidently pulled Matthew's NG tube (the tube in his nose) out today when I picked him up. At this point we're going to leave it out as we haven't had to use it since 4 am. We're officially tube free!
Tomorrow he'll have his VCUG; which was previously mentioned in the last post. We'll continue to work on feeding and hope they'll let us go soon! I have some pictures to post, but Matthew thinks he needs to eat now, so I'll try and get them on the blog tomorrow.